Last updated: May 02, 2020
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether
they appear in singular or in plural.
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Borecki Digital.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or
more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
* Website refers to Small Business Loans Buffalo, accessible from
* Service refers to the Website.
* Country refers to: United States
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
use the Service.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
External Links Disclaimer
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
- Fundwise Capital
- Invisible Defender
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site to) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Disclaimer (click here to see the Disclaimer page for more information)
The information contained on the Service is for general information purposes
The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents
of the Service.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, direct, indirect,
consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an
action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection
with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company
reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the
contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Company does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect
certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of
mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet
browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a
Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be
able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on
your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about
cookies: [All About Cookies](https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/cookies/).
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
on the Website.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
* Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the
Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these
Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor.
This is because the information collected is typically linked to a
pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the
Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages,
features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
* For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
* With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your
Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your
Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by
public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their
tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
Statcounter is a web traffic analysis tool. You can read the Privacy
Policy for Statcounter here: <https://statcounter.com/about/legal/>
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly
collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided
Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have
collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification
of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information
and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s
consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top
Fundwise Capital, LLC
Effective: November 9, 2017
Fundwise Capital, LLC strives to be transparent with all clients. This document outlines the legal collection, use, distribution, storage, and maintenance of the data and information, both personal and non-personal, collected during any business interaction, whether through phone, email, website form, personal interaction, meeting, etc. Please read through each section of this document, and contact us with any related questions or concerns.
- Information Collected by Fundwise Capital, LLC. Fundwise Capital, LLC, from time to time, may engage trusted, industry-standard third party providers to provide financial account aggregation services. Your Personal Information may be transmitted to such third party providers and securely stored on their servers, including without limitation any of the Subsidiaries. Fundwise Capital, LLC is not responsible for any of any third party provider’s actions or inactions. You authorize Fundwise Capital, LLC to provide such third party providers with your Personal Information. Any Non-Personal Information used in a combined format with Personal Information will be treated as personal information.
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Site. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when ordering credit-related products through the Site. For example, you will be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address
- Information provided about your children when enrolling your children in child identity monitoring products. For example, as a legal guardian, you will be required to submit the child’s first and last name, Social Security number, and date of birth in order to register that child in identity monitoring with the credit bureau.
- Credit and debit card account information collected from you or your credit reports when enrolling in our card registry product. For example, we will collect credit and debit card account information from you on our sites, over the phone, and from your credit reports from the three national credit reporting companies in order to cancel the cards per your request in the event that they are lost or stolen.
- When you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you.
- Other information we collect, such as city of birth and mother’s maiden name, is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online products.
- Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
- Video content you choose to submit to us, such as commentary about our products and services, testimonials, or other similar content you share through video.
Non-Personal information. When you visit the Site, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Site from the following sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Site.
- Pixel Tags. We, our service providers, and/or non-affiliated Third-parties, may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened.
- Information That You Voluntarily Provide. We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
- Please note that if we combine any non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as long as it is so combined.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
We may disclose information about you to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information that we collect to our affiliated companies to provide the products you request, to enhance our products to better suit your needs, and from time to time for marketing purposes.
- Business Partners. We may partner with other companies to offer you products or services or to fulfill the products or services that you order. We may disclose personal information and/or non-personal or de-identified information collected about you to such third-party partners for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, list enhancement and other administrative services. We may disclose personal information to such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide services to us. Such services may include: marketing distribution, email list management services, advertising, certain product functionalities, customer support, web hosting, customer data management and enhancement, fulfillment services (e.g., companies that fill product orders or coordinate mailings), research and surveys, data analysis and email service.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from Site users to an affiliate or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Removal of Your Personal Information. If you provide Fundwise Capital, LLC written notice of your request to remove your Personal Information, we will endeavor to remove it as quickly as possible. You understand that any such removal is only intended to result in the removal of your Personal Information from Fundwise Capital, LLC’s own records, but will not result in, nor will your request create an expectation of, any removal of any information about you from the Available Information.
- Other Information. Fundwise Capital, LLC may store, and you authorize Fundwise Capital, LLC to store, your Credit Card and/or Sensitive Information solely for its purposes. Fundwise Capital, LLC will not share your Credit Card and/or Sensitive Information for any purposes, unless Fundwise Capital, LLC first obtains your prior written consent to do so.
- Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information.
- b) You understand and agree Fundwise Capital, LLC may monitor usage on the Website and the Services and may share your use of the Website and Services with law enforcement agencies and officials in response to inquiries or if Fundwise Capital, LLC has reason to believe your use of the Website and Services is for an unlawful purpose. Fundwise Capital, LLC may share your use of the Website and/or Services as required by law, a court order, a subpoena or other court proceedings, or as Fundwise Capital, LLC determines is necessary or advisable to protect its interests.
- c) Fundwise Capital, LLC may use your Personal Information to improve the Website and the Services. Fundwise Capital, LLC may share Internet protocol addresses used to access the Website with designated third parties to prevent and detect fraud. Fundwise Capital, LLC may use services and technologies provided by other companies to assist Fundwise Capital, LLC in understanding your use of the Website. Your Personal Information may be available to such third parties to the extent that their technology collects such information for Fundwise Capital, LLC’s use. Fundwise Capital, LLC reserves the right to transfer your Personal Information to any successor in interest to all or some portion of the Fundwise Capital, LLC business.
If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from third parties, please contact such third parties directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related emails.
We have security measures and tools, such as firewalls, in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem as soon as possible.
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and the Site is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Fundwise Capital, LLC Emails. If you prefer not to receive emails from us about offers and Promotions please unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in an email, or contact us.
- Cookies. You have the ability to prohibit being served an advertisement based on cookie technology from certain companies. We may utilize reputable third-party vendors to serve advertisements. If however, you are not comfortable with cookies, you can adjust the settings within your browser to further prohibit being served a cookie. Please see the browser’s instructions to perform this task. Additionally, the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) has developed an opt-out tool with the express purpose of allowing consumers to “opt-out” of the targeted advertising delivered by its member networks. We may share anonymous or de-identified information with such member networks for the purposes of delivering targeted advertising; however you may visit the NAI opt-out page and opt-out of this cookie tracking if you do not wish to receive targeted advertising.
- Changing information. Corrections or updates to your information including your email address, phone number, mailing address, credit card information or password reminder phrase can be made by calling one of our representatives to have them update the information within your account. For your protection, our representatives may request supporting documents before making any changes or updates to your membership information.
- Children’s Privacy.
- a) The Website and the Services are directed to people who are at least 18 years old. Fundwise Capital, LLC does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are aware that Fundwise Capital, LLC has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please alert Fundwise Capital, LLC via the contact information found on our Site, and the information will be removed from our system as soon as reasonably possible.
- b) Fundwise Capital, LLC does not knowingly aggregate or provide information about people under the age of 18. You are only authorized to use the Website and the Service, or to provide Fundwise Capital, LLC your information if you are at least 18 years old.